We have everything you need to make a professional-quality sound recording in our new Podcast Studio! Book a session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The studio is ideal for recording podcasts with two hosts.
We also have a top-notch video blogging set-up including access to professional lighting, backdrops, a green screen, and a teleprompter. Come on in and record a make-up tutorial or unbox your new Lego set on camera.
The equipment below was selected for our studio after careful research and consultation with recording professionals and purchased with a grant from the Northern New York Library Network for which we are very grateful.
- Set of two Electro-Voice RE20 Mics
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
- Sony MDR7506 MDR-7506 Headphones
- MacBook Pro with Logic and Final Cut (and iMovie and Garage Band for the casual user)
- Canon EOS 70D with camera-mounted external mic
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Zoom H1 Handy Portable Digital Recorder
- Green Screen
- and lots of foam panels