The Friends of the Potsdam Public Library is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, dedicated to supporting the library through book sales, operating a brick and mortar bookstore and an Amazon bookstore, hosting events, etc.
How to become a Friend of the Library
Make a financial contribution or donate your time. For more information, please call Hanneke LaFountain at (315) 265-3063 or Pam Yurgartis at (315) 265-0341.
As a Friend of The Library, you will have many opportunities for volunteer involvement:
- assist with annual book sales
- help sort our book donations
- volunteer at the book store
- internet book sales/auctions
- marketing an event
- art and design
- become a part of our board